I'm Victoria and I'm a Gold Coast-based photographer but I loooove to travel & service the Sunshine Coast to Byron Bay. I've been capturing love & families since 2017 and I can't believe that this is my job! (seriously, pinch me!)
As a professionally trained photographer, I provide the highest quality service with lots of laughs along the way!
I wholeheartedly believe that whether you're getting married or having a family photoshoot, your experience should be memorable for all the right reasons, from the moment we have our initial consultation to the delivery of your final images.
I believe that family photos are SO important! I live at the opposite end of the world to my family, so believe me when I tell you that I understand just how important family photos are!!
So, less of the rambling. You came here to find out a little about me...
* I decided when I was 17 (a long time ago) that I was going to move to Australia, and I made it my life’s mission to fulfil this
* I love my floofy dawg Alfie more than life itself
* My happy place is sitting on a beach in the sun
* My favourite colour is any colour, so long as it's pastel
* I'm ridiculously organised and strive for perfectionism in everything
* When I’m not knee deep in photography, I’m usually immersed in some other art form
* You can usually find me jammin' out (and singing terribly) to The Dreggs
What Drives Me?
Creating beautiful images, capturing real moments & exploring new places.
I'm passionate about promoting mental health & positive body image, which is why I always like to make people feel good about themselves during their sessions, you should feel like the gorgeous human being that you are!
Having a good chat & a laugh with YOU is what makes my photography beautiful!